What is NAR?
The National Association of Rocketry (NAR) is a non-profit tax-exempt scientific organization (IRS EIN 13-6165575) dedicated to consumer safety, youth education, and the advancement of technology in the hobby of spacemodeling (sport rocketry) in the United States. Founded in 1957, the NAR is the oldest and largest spacemodeling organization in the world with over 5100 members and 125 affiliated clubs across the U.S.
NAR one year national membership (does not include annual club dues):
SR (21 and older) $62 w/magazine
LR (16 thru 20) $25 w/magazine
LR (16 thru 20) $13 assumes another family member already gets magazine
JR (15 and younger) $25 w/magazine
JR (15 and younger) $13 assumes another family member already gets magazine
national membership benefits include –
– $2 million in personal insurance
– 6 issues of the 56-page color Sport Rocketry magazine
– A 60-page how-to book on all aspects of rocketry, the NAR Member Guidebook
– Access to NAR technical reports, high-power certification, and clubs
– national, regional and local competitions