All Hope Site operations are suspended until further notice.  The BLM cultural survey approval has been withdrawn.  This is incredibly disappointing to say the least.  The cultural survey requires a local indian tribe review which can take anywhere from 45 to 60 days.  If the approval is granted then we will continue the process for getting a permit for the site.  In the mean time, we are pursuing other options for a site that will allow us a higher waiver than the one we have at the Airfield Site.  Unfortunately, the MARS group has not had their waiver renewed either, so there is little chance of holding SpringBlast this year as well.  We still have our high power waiver and permits for the Airfield Site (5000ft AGL), come on out and fly a few!

Guy